Admin access or Domain access to property (property group) with feature access to message/scenario partition set management.
Privacy check is a checklist provided by Sourcepoint that helps your organization evaluate the configuration for your GDPR TCF first layer messages. Each line item in the checklist is intended to cover a necessary GDPR TCF requirement to keep your consent experience compliant with current regulations.
In this article, we will cover how to perform a privacy check on an existing GDPR TCF first layer message.
Note: Privacy check is a manual process performed by a member of your organization with appropriate access to the property. Sourcepoint currently does not support programmatic privacy check.
Click Messages on the left-hand panel and select GDPR Messages.
Click Web/Webview (TCF) from the subsequent menu.
Use the property field in the upper right-hand corner to select a property for which you will edit a first layer message.
Ensure the First Layer tab is selected and click the Edit icon inline with a first layer message on the subsequent list.
From the first layer message builder, click Privacy Check in the upper right-hand corner.
Use the subsequent dropdown menu to evaluate your first layer message so that it satisfies each requirement. There are currently eleven line items in the privacy check for the GDPR TCF first layer message:
- Storage and access of information
- Processing of personal data
- Example of personal data
- Information about consenting
- Scope of the consent choice
- Withdraw their consent at any time
- First Layer text must be full displayed before calls-to-action are active
- Direct link to vendors
- Accept and manage options present
- Equal weight to calls-to-action
- Does First Layer of the UI provide information about the purposes and/or stacks and special features used by third-parties?
Toggle the button to the right of each line item as you finish your evaluation. Click Complete Privacy Check when finished.
Click Save Message to save the privacy check for the GDPR TCF first layer message.